- Key Holding -This is where we hold a key to your premises and provide a guaranteed response time in the event of an alarm activation or if Companies like Netwatch have observed intruders.
- Alarm Response – For clients of our key holding/mobile patrol service.
- Mobile Patrol -This service is where one of our patrol vans will check your premises at a random times during the night within an agreed time frame (e.g Betwee 2am – 4am)
- Lock Up – Open-Up Service -This is where our mobile patrol will call to your premises 15mins before closing time and assist your staff in securing the premises. Statistics show that this is when your business is most vulnerable to crime especially in a lone worker situation. We then hold onto the keys and then reopen your premises the next morning. This eliminates the need for multiple staff requiring keys and the threat of tiger kidnappings.
- Security Guard -This is where we place a dedicated security Guard on your premises to prevent theft, loss or damage etc.
- Apartment Complex/Holiday Park Security – This is where we will either dedicate a Guard to your site or our mobile patrol will patrol the site to combat anti-social behaviour etc.
- Personal Escort For businesses located away from their bank /night safe worried about going on their own or in there company marked van/car as in increasing cases business owners are being intercepted transporting cash. This can be an extremely trmatic experience. Our service provides a fully licensed security guard who will collect you at your premises and transport you to/from your bank.
- Property Management Company Cover – This services provides cover for auctioneers and property management companies who would have a large pool of vacant premises. We would can provide key-holding and alarm response to these premises while they are on your books. There is no limit to the amount of properties but must be located within our patrol area. We can also provide access to people wishing to view the premises at your request.
Commercial Security w3badm1n